Dr. Heidinger is now accepting OB patients
Personalized care that’s closer from a provider who cares; find OB/GYN services right here at Syracuse Area Health. Board-certified family practice physician, Dr. Kayla Heidinger, provides complete prenatal care until just before delivery. After baby is born, continue your relationship with a provider you trust. Dr. Heidinger cares for you—and baby—where wellness visits are convenient, close and comfortable.
Dr. Heidinger provides prenatal care at Syracuse Area Health Family Practice and Weeping Water Clinics that includes:
- Preconception counseling.
- Prenatal clinic visits until 36 weeks of pregnancy.
- Recommended lab tests throughout pregnancy.
- Care for both mom and baby at the clinic, after leaving the hospital.
- Lactation support with a certified lactation counselor.
Syracuse Area Health coordinates continued OB care with you for:
- Prenatal visits starting at 36 weeks. Dr. Heidinger makes your transition seamless to the Lincoln Family Medicine Residency Clinic, or an OB/GYN provider of your choice.
- Labor and delivery. Deliver your baby at Bryan East, or the delivery location of your choice.
To schedule an appointment or learn more, call 402-269-2411.