Timothy Parmley, PT, DPT, CSCS
- Syracuse Area Health
- Rehab-Physical Therapy
Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Creighton University - 2000
- Major in psychology and a minor in biology - University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 1997
Extensive training in manual therapy skills
- Focus on tissue release, joint mobilizations, and spinal dysfunctions - since 2012.
Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Achieved the certification in April 2002.
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 1997. Serves as a Physical Therapist volunteer for the Clinic With A Heart in Lincoln, NE. Lives in Southeast Lincoln with his wife, daughter, and son. Spends his time off attending his kid’s sporting activities, taking an adventurous family vacation each year, gardening, and playing cards.